PROFILE OF SANDRA SERWAA KYEREH
- She holds a Bachelor Degree in Economics/ Linguistics from the University of Ghana, Legon,
- A Diploma in Information Studies from the University of Ghana, Legon,
- Certificate in the Power of Markets from the University of Rochester, USA,
- University of Ghana ICT, Certificate in Computing System (Basic and Intermediate)
- St. Monica’s SHS, General Science.
Sandra has worked with the University of Ghana Human Resource Directorate, Ghana Statistical Service Department and Social Security and National Investment Trust (SSNIT) as Data Validation and Conversion Officer and Records Management Officer respectively.
Currently, she holds the position of Administrative Assistant for the Petroleum Department of EPA. She has more than 2 years working experience with the Agency.
- Leadership Development Program (LDP) training
- Global Positioning System (GPS) Training
- Geographical Information System (GIS) training
- Oil Spill Contingency Planning and Response training
- Environmental Information Network (EIN) training
- Shoreline Clean up Assessment Techniques and Waste Management training
She is very confident, ambitious and has respect for authority, committed and dedicated to her work.